To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

8/22/07

Magneto (Helmetless)


Well, here goes the first entry. What can I say about this one? Other than ugh. Okay it's not so bad, but 30 mins seems like a lot longer than it actually is. So I took my time with the blue pencil construction lines and that only let me finish about this much of the torso. The actual art has legs and everything, but it didn't show in the scan, and you can barely see the arms. Ah well. This is a learning experience after all. I think this is actually the first time I've drawn Magneto without the Helmet. I threw it in there for good measure though. I wuvs that helmet. Hopefully the next sketch will provide a drawing that's a little more... complete...

#0001

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks a lot like mike from your mikesstupidcomics strip...