To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

9/19/07

I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.


So apparently I'm drawing Guerrilla Style. In this case, I drew this sketch while my friends ate grilled cheese sandwiches around me on some scrap paper and the first available pencil. Since we were talking about Commando, the group decided I should Draw Matrix, Arnold's Character from Commando. So I did. I couldn't stop saying One liners from the movie while I drew it. Especially "You want to put the knife in me!". Good Times. Not a bad sketch. The eyes worked really well I think.

Now for the negatives. 1) I can't draw hands. This trend continues. 2) What the hell is with his pants? It was like effort stopped there. Ah well. 3)Where's His other nipple? I didn't care but the audience had a major problem with it apparently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, nice blog!