To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

1/1/08

More like 10 Minutes of Fury...


Well it's the start of a new year, and I just happened to draw something today. This was the first thing I've put pen to paper in 2008, and you know what? I thought I should post it. Did it take me half an hour to do? No. I think I may start doing 10 minutes then boost it up to 15 then 20, just to get back into the swing of things.

So what is this? It's the Vulnerable Snowman. While at work, someone was talking about the Abominable Snowman, and someone misheard, instead hearing "Vulnerable Snowman." I was asked to draw a sad shell of a snowman. Here he is. In his sadness. For a simple ten minute drawing, I like it. I did it in blue pencil and brush pen. I liked how this worked out, and I may try it again in more drawings. Hooray!

Also note: I clearly put 2007, then realized it was 8. FUN.

No comments: