To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

10/17/09

VERSUS - 3 - Adam Strange



Another Versus between myself and Mr. Scott Hume. This one was is choice, Adam Strange. I admit I wasn't 100% familiar with the character. I knew he was a DC character and he was like he "space opera" guy. There's a lot of different versions of him, and I went with one of the more modern takes. Not bad. I Got a good chunk of use out of my White out pen on the star field. I actually like that most of all. I tried to add this shine to his costume that I don't think I accomplished very well. Also, my jetpack flames suck balls. I ran out of room on the bottom of the page, and rather than do the smart thing and just kind of let his legs trail off into space I drew them there. All stubby like. Nice job me.

No comments: