To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

6/9/10

Serious Business 1 - Wolverine

So I've decided to start doing this new thing. I have a huge pile of old business cards I can't use so i've decided to start drawing on the back of them. It doesn't take particularly long to do. For example, this quick Wolverine close up took five minutes to throw together:

I can bust these out in good time between the versus battles with Scott and regular 30 minutes of Fury entries. Also I can do whatever on them, it doesn't even need to be a person. Because it's such a small size i can experiment without major difficulty. So look for more Serious Business uploads soon! (other stuff is coming too. Like a new versus very soon)

2 comments:

Laura said...

'Regular' updates?

Mike Laidman said...

Har Har.