To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

9/21/09

Prehistoric Turtlesaurus


I love Turtles in Time. I remember playing in arcades and loving it and I remember renting it years ago on Super Nintendo when I was younger. And when I went on my old school gaming craze a while back I had a copy of it shipped from Texas. You can see, I love that game. So when the HD remake hit PS3 like two weeks ago, I hit it up like crazy. But there was some changes from what I played on the Super Nintendo. Like the omission of my favorite boss, Slash the evil ninja turtle! In tribute I drew him here. I'm gonna part two this one because really, I did a head and shoulder in thirty minutes. There's of course the rest of the drawing which you can't see of course because of the blue pencil. But there was a lot of care put into it. that's why it took so long. Like I said, expect a part 2.

Also, i did some research later and found out, the HD remake mirrors the arcade version. The level I love that's gone and the boss I love thats gone? Only in the Super NES version. Weird.

No comments: