To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

10/19/09

Uncharted Week! pt 1

God do I love Uncharted 2. It's so well written and the characters are so likable that I just had to hit a character from it. I couldn't decide who though. I had a request for Nathan Drake, but I just did him recently. While that drawing was okay, I was more happy with the skeleton in the background than with Drake himself. So as I was going throughout the list of characters I couldn't tell who I wanted to do more. So Screw it! I'm gonna do them all.
First up, Elena Fisher. One of the few returning characters from the first this is her in her journalist outfit from the second game. Overall, it's not bad. But there's something wrong with the face. The eyes are a little too far apart or the nose is too stubby. One or the the other. Or both even. I also screwed up the one hand that did get inked a bit. But unless you're new to seeing these things you know hands aren't my forte. But this is. Okay that was lame.

No comments: