To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

8/31/09

A Fortunate Post


Today's hit is Nathan Drake from Uncharted. He's in Uncharted 1 costume, thus the "fortunate" title (Because Uncharted 1 is called "drake's fortune". Get it? Okay I know. you don't care.)

So how do I Rate this drawing? Decent. Honestly it could be any generic guy in a tomb. there's nothing really obvious that makes it stand out as Drake. And what's with the hand holding the shotgun? Count the fingers. Either I was drunk or forgot to erase construction lines. Actually my favorite part of this drawing is the skeletal conquistador leaning on the chest. This pic looks overall much better in person. I guess I went a little too light with the pencil. You can barely see coins in the chest. Or the chest itself. Oh well.

No comments: