To make a request e-mail me at mikelaidman(@)gmail.com (take out the brackets)

9/3/09

Two fer


X-23, the female clone of Wolverine. Yes I know, I did wolverine yesterday. Must have him on the brain I guess. Not too bad. More or less it's the two drawings from the days before! There's the shininess of the black Psylocke costume and the continuing lip experiment (little too full this time maybe). Proportions are okay, Hands could definitely use some work, but then hands have always been a weakness of mine. The most amazing thing about this drawing is that I only did it in Twenty minutes. What was I doing for the first ten? This:
There was no way I could continue with this one. Posture is F'ed. Face is F'ed/ Hair is F'ed. I tried to save it. Didn't go well. With 20 mins to go, I flipped the page and started over again. Much better result.

No comments: